We love creative exchanges so come spend an afternoon with us while learning something new about flowers!
Our floral jamming concept means that you get to pick your own flowers in whichever colours and quantities you prefer. You also get to select your own vase or wrapping paper option so you can be sure your finished arrangement will definitely not look similar to your next workshop pal.
You'll be bringing home all the flowers and materials you'll be working with, such as the floral shears, thorn removers, flower food and vases, etc.
The workshop takes place at our headquarters at #06-13, 22 New Industrial Road, Primax (there's ERP parking in the building!) and will take about 2 hours long.
The syllabus of the floral workshop includes:
- Understanding each type of flower
- Deciding on the colour theme
- Choosing your arrangement styles/vases
- Techniques on conditioning flowers
- Caring knowledge to extend shelf lives of each bloom
We will be using imported premium flowers such as:
- David Austin Roses
- Kenyan Roses
- Wild foliage
The wonderful seasons of the year also produce different seasonal blooms so we’ll be including them whenever Mother Nature allows.
- A minimum of 8 students is required for the class.
- Maximum number for each workshop is 12.
- If the required number of students is not met, payments will be refunded.